Prosperity Talisman Bag: Day 9



"The Chakra-Pool Waterfall Riverboat Banana-Spit Sundae High-Wire Banishing Act". That's what I'm going to start calling the chakra-pool banishing that I've been practicing. I've added an element the last couple rituals that really feels good. As the light pools from top to bottom, I hold my hands flat, palms pointed downward on either side of my folded knees, like all the muck is washing out of me and into the ground through my arms. Then on the way back up, I hold my hands on my knees, palms facing upward, like the energy is cycling through me at each chakra point. I've been using this iPhone app called, "Chakra Tuner" by Jonathan Goldman. It's great and it's a really simple app with no hidden costs. It just takes you through the seven chakra points either starting from the seventh moving going down or starting from the first and going up - with the vowel sounds and you can really feel the vibrations. Not to sound like an advertisement (LOL) but I thought you all might be interested.

One thing I did differently in my circle tonight is I made, and subsequently burned, a sigil. I'm not going to tell you what it was for until after it comes to pass since I feel like that defeats the purpose of releasing a sigil from your conscious mind. But for the sake of recording my experiences, I will say that it was related to my prosperity baggy. As you know, I am taking a break from the tarot for divination, but I will be using my runes just to make sure my magic works are on the mark. Just a single pull, no fancy spread. I am much more comfortable with my runes. I've also read that divination that stems from ones heritage is sometimes is easier. Jury is still out on that one for me. I think I'm more comfortable with my runes because that's how I started learning divination... oh... three long months ago. Haha. Plus, I made them myself! From the fallen branches of that Buddha yew tree I found on my magical journey through the forests of Oregon. I wood burned them and painted the outside with gold. Pretty cool, eh?
photo (22) 
These are the runes I burned prior to the gold paint on the outside.


photo (25) 
...And this is where I was in Oregon. Hard not to feel magical about everything.



So, I pulled Eihwaz as my rune for the sigil I burned. Looks like a familiar message... transformation, change, initiation, defensive protection, enhancement of artistic and magical abilities, and (although I don't think this applies exactly) contact with ancestors. Big shock there. As you all have seen, I've been getting Eihwaz equivalents in varying forms in my tarot readings as well- but this was an affirmation of the particular sigil I cast. Although this is unrelated to the sigil, the my runes are made of yew and Eihwaz represents yew (Becuase of it's association to the World Tree, Yggdrasil)! Fun fact.
photo (26)

Oh, and this is also unrelated but just for fun... I got a fortune cookie that read: You will achieve success this year! You bet your britches I will!
photo (27)

Please follow my progression on the 30 day challenge website, and if you haven't yet, please take a look at Andrieh Vitimus' awesome Choas Magic book. See these posts on www.magical30.com as well 

0 comments:

Post a Comment