Prosperity Talisman Bag: Day 8

Now have been referred for two videography jobs, one graphic design job, and one web design job in the last three days. I already told you about the "Gady Lala" contract, but another is for a FT job at a big real estate firm, one is a contract which doubles as a programming class (i.e. I teach them design and they teach me programming, AND still pay for my time and work), and the last is a contract for a web video series but I haven't heard back from that one. I tell you what, this prosperity talisman challenge was a good idea! I'm glad I didn't let my newness talk me out of it. 

 That being said, it's official. My energy levels have been so low the last couple days... I need to take a small hiatus from my tarot until I am better slept. I cast my circle, called the quarters, invited Freyja with some wine, and did the chakra banishing, then empowered my bag. I felt too exhausted to do any long meditation, so I decided to ask about the effects of my workings and got the Lovers (AGAIN) and the page of cups. I'm getting a lot of page cards. The lovers card talks about choices, harmony, and love. And the page of cups could be indicating the state I am currently (or have/will been) in emotionally at the beginning of a this transformative period, probably as a result of the circumstances that the lovers are bringing into my life. 

So, I decided to ask what kind of choice I would need to be making and well... I derailed. I got a card I didn't understand and just proceeded to tarot vomit ("Tarot Vomiting" is what I now call it when you lose perspective and just keep pulling, thereby coloring the tarot with your own internal dialogue rather than receiving an unbiased divination, although I'm not convinced there's such thing really. I'm putting that in the dictionary.) I totally blame exhaustion. I am enthusiastic but I'm also, seemingly contrarily, level-headed and can ground myself before floating away. Fortunately for me, my old roommate (the one who's been reading for years) pulled me back to earth. But I think I need to take a break from the tarot until I have more energy. I'm wiped. 

 I will, of course, be continuing with the ritual, but I don't think I'll pull again until I feel like I've got my energy back. I actually felt mildly embarrassed that I derailed in front of Freyja. But I know she doesn't judge me. I am just a baby-page after all.
  photo_2 copy
The cat, however... The cat judges.
(J/K)
*face palm*

Please follow my progression on the 30 day challenge website, and if you haven't yet, please take a look at Andrieh Vitimus' awesome Choas Magic book. See these posts on www.magical30.com as well 

0 comments:

Post a Comment