Prosperity Talisman Bag: Day 7

 Again, tonight is one of those rushed posts. It's been a busy couple of Days. I did my circle, called the quarters, banished, and called on Freyja. It was much more comfortable tonight. No hand-holding but I got the distinct impression I was not alone in the room. I asked her to help me empower my prosperity bag but I also asked her to help protect me and give me insight into the five of cups I received for the mid-future last circle and how I should interpret last night's Celtic Cross mix up. I did get a very interesting reading though! I just asked for insight about the effects of the night and I got Page of Swords, which I clearly represents me, and The Empress, which I know is Freyja. I think it was an affirmation that she's going to help me out with my questions. Oh! So, I got a hold of the author of that book... She told me the interpretation she intended for the Celtic Cross but that I should go with whatever feels right. But it feels right to eat an entire carton of espresso chocolate chip ice cream, so I don't know if my feelings are really reliable (Sorry, I'm being sarcastic!).

photo (20) copy
Just me and Freyja, chillin'.

Please follow my progression on the 30 day challenge website, and if you haven't yet, please take a look at Andrieh Vitimus' awesome Choas Magic book. See these posts on www.magical30.com as well 

0 comments:

Post a Comment