Prosperity Talisman Bag: Day 6

So, FYI, today I was offered a job (a referral from someone I met ONCE) for a couple months from now to shoot video for a big name band who is, apparently, over the moon about my work (YAY!) and wants to take me on as a regular videographer. I can't really give details yet.

This is going to be a pretty short post because I had to go to an event tonight. I did my circle and I got a much more comfortable vibe calling on Freyja. In fact, while I was doing my Chakra-pool cleansing ritual, I had my hands upturned and resting on my knees and actually felt a hand slip into my right and and squeeze. It kind of startled me and I opened my eyes. I also felt a lot more energy flowing from me to my baggy as well.

Afterwards, I decided to pull a full Celtic Cross with my tarot in regards to my finances but ran into an issue. The book I was using as reference for the positions... The picture of placements didn't correspond to the description of placements. I'm not going to list the book, because it's really a great book, it just looks like an editor mistake. So, since I'm not terribly familiar with the Celtic cross, and still learning to understand the tarot, I was really confused. The description had the past where the picture had the future, etc. I'm afraid I'd be throwing out the baby with the bathwater if I just threw out the reading altogether. The general gist of things were that in the near future, there would be an influx in finances but card 10, in the sixish months future, I got the five of cups. So, there could be some kind of loss that would have a major emotional impact. I clarified that and got The Wheel of Fortune, which I got in the previous reading about my bag. So perhaps this loss is just part of the natural life cycle, hopefully I won't be losing anyone. Since the reading was regarding finances, I can only assume it will be some kind of financial loss that is not really avoidable and so I need to work on protecting my emotions and strengthening my heart some time mid-year. Could be a really great contract job that ends. Who knows. I think I might re-do the Celtic cross reading after I contact the author of that book for clarification and do a little research to find a common spread. I might post a picture the cards if I decide on how they were supposed to be interpreted or I may choose not to if I think this needs to be redone.

I did, however, ask for a card that represents me (before the Celtic Cross kerfuffle) and I got the king of wands, which if you'll recall, is the same card I pulled when I first asked about the effects of my prosperity bag in the first post. So, I take it that that's the theme of my being right now. I can dig it.

I cannot wait for divination to be second nature.

 Please follow my progression on the 30 day challenge website, and if you haven't yet, please take a look at Andrieh Vitimus' awesome Choas Magic book. See these posts on www.magical30.com as well 

0 comments:

Post a Comment