Prosperity Talisman Bag: Day 3

Well, I had unexpected guests today and only had time to empower my baggy for a few minutes without the circle or calling on Freyja. Nothing terribly interesting to report.

I'm here in the North East visiting family for a couple weeks over the holidays. I can't wait to get home so that I have some privacy to exercise my magic muscles. After everyone goes to bed, I'll call up Freyja and empower my prosperity bag a little longer than I was able to earlier and then ask her to speak to me a mantra again. Maybe do that knot tying bit I was talking about last post. Still having a little trouble finding a mantra. I'll be honest, I don't think I get glossolalia. Nothing seems to stand out and I just end up feeling a little silly- which is a clear indication that I'm in my head too much.  


But look at all the lovely snow! You can see my parents' "outside christmas tree" in the corner. 
Please follow my progression on the 30 day challenge website, and if you haven't yet, please take a look at Andrieh Vitimus' awesome Choas Magic book. See these posts on www.magical30.com as well
Day one
Day two
Day three



0 comments:

Post a Comment