Prosperity Talisman Bag: Day 2, The Prosperity Bath!

Please follow my progression on the 30 day challenge website, and if you haven't yet, please take a look at Andrieh Vitimus' awesome Choas Magic book.

Today I decided to do my ritual... in the bath!  
I drew up a bath with a combination of Epsom salts, Himalayan rock salt, and sea salt. 
I added chamomile, cinnamon sticks, sweet orange, bergamot, and whole nutmeg to the bath to help amplify my prosperity goal. 

I tied some wire to the sides of the bathtub to rest a tray so that I could have my alter in front of me without getting it wet! Clever, eh?
That's a brand new bath pillow in there that subsequently exploded upon me not-so-gracefully landing in the tub.  Oh well!



So, I blessed and purposed my bath, cast a circle (Using the salty bathwater. Hey, why not!), did the chakra light pool experiment, called the quarters, and invited Freyja to help me purpose the baggy with the six elements of prosperity that I wanted covered: Luck drawing, wealth drawing, financial protect, financial intuition, and magical empowerment. This time, I brought her salted caramel chocolate instead of vodka (thank you, xmas stocking!). I got the impression yesterday that she was not a big vodka fan. I held the bag and envisioned what it would be like, feel like, smell like, for each element to be actualized in my life while pushing reinforcing energy into the bag. After a little while of meditation (i.e. When I started to get lightheaded from the heat), I gave a shout out to my girl Freyja, thanked the quarters, closed the circle, and VERY carefully got out of the bath. All in all, a fun day two for empowering my baggy. 

Tomorrow I'm going to try knot tying to add to the bag. I always thought that sounded interesting.

See these posts on www.magical30.com as well
Day one
Day two

0 comments:

Post a Comment