Prosperity Talisman Bag: Day 12


Snapped a picture outside the Port Authority Bus Terminal in NY!

Nothing terribly interesting to report. Please be aware that my posts might be short until next Sunday because of the class that I'm teaching this week is an all day, every day class, which doesn't leave me with a lot of time. Or at least mental freedom. I got in to DC and did my ritual at my boyfriend's house and empowered my bag. I felt like there was a lot of "messy" energy floating around so I smudged all over the place. Unfortunately, he's located right next to a very busy street so there was a lot of noise to contend with. Despite listening to music through headphones, I could still pick up pieces of conversation. I'm hoping that it being Sunday, there will be less action out on the street. He has a roommate, too, and so I'm a little worried that it's going to be difficult to find time when no one is around after I teach to do my rituals. We'll see. Positive thinking! OH! I forgot to mention that between my safe and expedient travel bindrune and the sigil I burned resulted in the first ever relaxing/fast long-distance bus trip I have ever had. Got in to New York early and then got into DC early.




0 comments:

Post a Comment