Prosperity Talisman Bag: Day 15-30



Alas, I fell off of updating the blog with my progress and then the 30 Day Challenge website changed and dumped my internal posts during their migration to a new platform. So, I'll have to summarize what I learned from day 15 to day 30. I did, in fact, finish out the challenge and it was one of the best experiences of my magical study.

In the last two weeks of the challenges I had two interesting experiences. First, was that I landed a few contracts that paid really well during this period. Second, is that I became more aware of the feeling of "presence" during my rituals.

Nothing crazy happened. No audible whispers or definite visual phenomena, but in the months after this challenged ended, I was able to get myself in a much healthier financial situation and landed a dream job. Interestingly, I found out that my now boss had actually contacted me via a professional site a year prior to landing the job, but it had somehow been missed. The interesting thing is, he contacted me approximately two weeks before I started this challenge. However, if I had seen the message and taken the job then, I'm not sure I would have been totally happy there. They've grown and changed drastically for the better in the year prior to me joining them, and it seems very serendipitous to me. I don't know if this has anything to do with the challenge, as I had been playing around with prosperity magic prior to it, but it is certainly interesting to note.

0 comments:

Post a Comment